NBCI partners with leading national insurers Aetna and Express Scripts to offer a wide range of Group Part D Plan options, including both standard and enhanced PDPs with varying benefit levels – allowing just the right cost share for your entire population.
Stand-alone Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
Our wide range of PDP plan designs enables you to offer benefits that are similar to your current pharmacy coverage, helping you maintain your coverage levels while reducing your costs and administrative requirements.
Group PDPs offer the highest benefit/cost ratio available to employers and retirees alike, due to:
- Fully insured plan helps to reduce your risk
- Nationwide plan availability - no specific state mandates required
- Lower administrative expenses, due to the increased efficiency of group coverage
- Less anti-selection for a plan design sponsored and offered through an employer
- Flexible coverage options
- Open and closed formulary plans
- Flat co-pays or coinsurance
- Plans with benefits within the Medicare coverage gap
- Participating pharmacies and service areas nationwide
- Convenient mail order prescription drug service
- A group formulary developed especially for the Medicare population with generic and brand name drug coverage
- Flat co-pays to help retirees budget their prescription drug plan expenses
- No annual plan maximum
We're Ready to Help!
To learn how NBCI can provide the right Medicare Part D/Prescription Drug Plan for your employees, simply give us a call at (262) 201-4370/(800) 875-1505 or visit our contact page. We look forward to hearing from you!