Soaring health care costs are forcing companies to seek new options to meet their post-employment medical benefit obligations. Group Medicare Advantage Plans (Medicare Part C) make available the means to reduce costs for both companies and their retirees, while still covering all of the benefits under original Medicare and more.
Advantages to Retirees
- Affordable premiums and co-pays
- Added services, vision, drug plans and preventative care
- Nationwide preferred provider organizations (PPO) available
- Options for national coverage and emergency care
Plans to Meet Your Challenges
NBCI has offered such Medicare Advantage plans since the program's inception. Depending on residency, there may be several Medicare Advantage plans to choose from including HMO, PPO and PFFS plans, and many plans also include Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage.
We have extensive expertise to help you evaluate and select the best Group Medicare Advantage Plan for your company and retiree population needs. Various plan choices can deliver the cost control you require and also provide other significant benefits that include:
- Complete replacement of a dual choice to your current medical benefits plan for retirees
- Shift financial liability to a fully insured plan
- Cap GASB/FASB-106 liability and control future contribution costs
- Provide knowledge from carriers who focus on the retiree market
- Reduce or eliminate administrative responsibilities and costs
Your Partner Every Step of Way!
NBCI assists you in implementing Group Medicare Advantage Plans through various services:
- Informational seminars with carriers
- Education and orientation for your human resources staff
- Unbiased liaison to retirees to help them make best coverage choices
- Plan design/selection assistance
- Customer Service support to participants
- Medicare enrollment support
Let Us Help You!
To learn how NBCI can provide a plan to cover your employee's dental coverage, simply give us a call at (262) 201-4370/(800) 875-1505 or visit our contact page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Medicare Advantage Plans are run by private insurance companies, and offer more choice and sometimes more benefits than Original Medicare. These plans are still part of the Medicare program identified as Medicare Plan C, and may have special rules you need to follow, like seeing doctors that belong to the plan or certain hospitals. You, in most cases, will be required to pay various co-pays and deductibles. Medicare pays a set amount of money to these companies each month. You may also be required to pay a premium.
Required CMS disclaimer: We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.